Friday, April 18, 2003

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. Ten days more than a year to be exact. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long. It probably should, though. A lot's happened since that last post. I've changed jobs (I didn't get hired as a waiter, but I did get hired as a copyeditor for a daily newspaper). I've gotten married and now I'm working on changing careers. I'm trying to gain employment as an English teacher through Georgia's Teacher Alternative Preparation Program (TAPP).


I've actually got plans to start up a new blog, and one that wouldn't focus so selfishly on me, me, me. I've got a friend who has the same odd tastes in conversation topics, but we don't agree alot, at least on politics, anyway. I'm going to see if I can set up a blog that would allow both of us to post to the same blog. Worse comes to worst, we'll just have to use the same account and type our names at the beginning of each post.

No comments: