Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Couple of Interesting Links

I've known about this for a couple of months, but for some reason haven't posted it hear. We all know Eddie Vedder garbles his lyrics. I really don't mind. I'm perfectly fine with turning the vocals into and instrument more than a tool for communication. Still, this video is the reason that I giggle quietly to myself every time I hear Yellow Ledbetter. If you are thinking it lame, at least hold on to the bit about Anna Nicole. There are the occassional lame parts, especially those dealing with name brand slushees and democrats, but there's some really bizarre stuff that seems to fit what he sings exactly.

I got the last link from a friend today. In case you didn't know, Italy has one of the largest and most active Communist parties in modern-day Europe.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Thank you. That was funny. Especially the potato hands. There actually aren't any words to this song. Supposedly, Eddie uses a few lines in the song consistently but makes up the rest on any given night, and clearly doesn't care to be understood.