Sunday, December 02, 2007

No Post Day

I declare this the official No Post Day. This will be the first day without a post at Jacob's Land of Bliss and Blisters, as long as you don't count this one. Today is going to be a busy day for me, and I won't have time for a post. I got up, and while folding laundry I finished the Hawaii game I fell asleep while watching last night. I put in a new load and watched the recorded record of the Thrashers pummelling the New York Islanders while cleaning up the living room so K won't be mad when she gets home. I put in another load to wash (I ended up fast forwarding through the last period of the Thrashers game because it was such a blowout) and watched the beginning of the Falcons game. I'll eventually take a break from the pain that is being a Falcons fan to clean up the kitchen, keg a homebrew, lug the brewing equipment that's taken over the kitchen and dining room the past couple of weeks out to the shed and bring in the Christmas decorations. Then, I'll settle down to fold more laundry and watch the Thrashers (hopefully) beat the New Jersey Devils. I may do a real post for tomorrow. Then again, I may decide to have a real No Post Day instead. I haven't taken off a day in a month.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well, then, I certainly shall not comment on your non-post.