Sunday, January 20, 2008

Seriously, I'm Telling You that Kids Really Are Worthless

Before I get into the gist of my post, read this. Seriously. Go ahead. I'll wait here for you.

No, I told you to read that first, dammit. Get your ass back to the first sentence and click the damn link. Don't make me have to take off my belt and whoop your ass. I ain't kidding here, buster.

There, that's much better.

Ok, now you know enough for me to actually make my point. Kids suck. That's pretty much it, but I guess I'll elaborate, or Mickey might get bored at work and start macking on co-workers. This kid throws a party, advertises it on the internet, the party turns into a riot that actually sends the cops retreating, leaves neighboring property destroyed, and now his parents are facing fines in the tens of thousands of dollars. And yet he shows no real signs of remorse. In fact, he seems to think he's pretty cool.

Plus, he doesn't know how to dress.

This really isn't all that bizarre behavior for kids his age, he just happened to be at the center of a bizarre confluence of chance and stupidity and now his glasses are famous and he won't take them off.

Just watch the damn video and you'll understand what I'm talking about. Just thinking about this little turd makes me get all crotchety.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Jacob said...

Seriously, I think when a kid turns out to be a dumbass that they should just kill the kid on the spot (no big loss, the sanctity of human life is a myth when it's not referring to me) and then at least sterilize both parents, if they don't bury them with the kid. Actually burying is a waste of land like golf courses, they have to cremate the bodies. I hear there's a good one up in Lafayette, GA.

Mickey said...

Dude, I don't work on Sundays. It's the sabbath, you sinner.

I do still manage to hang on your every blog word, however. Yeah, I'd love to punch this kid in the kidneys a few times. No, scratch that. A series of open-hand slaps would do him good; slapping a guy seems to be far more belittling than punching or kicking.

Anonymous said...

I had to stop four minutes into the damned video because I didn't want to listen to that shithead anymore. Lol.

I think he's just the definition of a kid gone really, really wrong because I know that there are kids who don't suck that much.

Jacob said...

It's not as fun to admit that there are any with any worth.

Julie said...

How did you know that I would keep reading before clicking the link? I guess when you become a parent you really do know everything.

Except for this guy's parents. They are oblivious.

Chris said...

Although I'm normally very anti-police brutality, I do kind of wish they had shot this kid and several of his friends. What a dick.

I'm gonna take a wild stab here and say this kid has never held a job, performed a household chore or otherwise accomplished anything productive in his life. His parents most likely bought him a new sports car when he turned 16 (or however old you have to be to drive in Australia).

But they'll probably come down on him pretty hard for this, like grounding him for a weekend.

Meaghan said...

I bet he killed cats when he was a kid! That kind always grows up to be some shit-faced asshole! Yeah, I'm with Chris. I'm sure he's never had any responsibilities and his punishment will be taking his Wii away for a week. Hey, maybe they'll agree to give it to Courtney!

Jacob said...

Meaghan, I think you're confusing "little turd" with "serial killer." The kid actually got in over his head. He was hiding in the house during the riot and had nothing to do with it. He just let the party get out of hand by promoting it and then tries to act like he doesn't care and that it makes him cool. He's a selfish little turd, but I doubt he's killing people.