- Getting away from home for a bit.
- Seeing a game at Bobby Dodd Stadium for the first time in years.
- Being able to scream and yell and jump up and down like you only can when you're in a stadium.
- That the weather was absolutely perfect for me, especially once the sun went down.
- Tech winning.
- Getting to see Julie and Matt and even Courtney and Mickey after the game.
- The fact that it seemed like the refs were trying to screw Tech out of the win.
- The fact that Tech required overtime to finish what should have been an easy win.
- The fact that the gas station in Duluth didn't have sunflower seeds so I had to pop Jolly Ranchers to keep myself alert on the late-night drive home.
- The fact that I also had to use the restroom of that gas station with a line of impatient people waiting on me. It's bad enough having to use a gas station restroom without having to answer repeated knocks on the door.
Screw proofreading. I'm sleepy.