Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Finally at Stop Two

Okay, I'm well behind schedule now and I haven't even set foot on MARTA yet. I'm at 5 Seasons North and the beer here is always good, but I'm trying to decide what to do to recover my lost time. I'm thinking about hitting Twain's and working ky way back north. that would guarantee that I at least get in Wrecking bar and would have me cutting out the easiest to visit brewpubs if it comes to that. I really hate driving suburban Atlanta.

Also, to check out ly ratings for Toasted and Tapped, visit the Ratebeer page.

Effing Hell. I'm having to skip an unsampled beer because I'm driving. That's torture for a ticker like me. Fucking Atlanta mass transit. There is bus service here, but I'd have had to have driven well out of the way to park my car and take the bus. Next stop, North Springs MARTA station. Glad I brought my mp3 player.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like lunch (loosely defined by time) with me at 5 Season Prado is out, then. If you stop on the West Side, I could probably come get you so you could sober up a bit or spend the night at our house and I could drive you to your car in the morning.