Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oh, and I forgot curling. I really dig the curling in the winter Olympics. I've even watched some non Olympic hurling. It doesn't involve large men slamming violently into each other, but it does involve slamming ten pound stones into each other. And on ice. Ice rocks.

Of course Cassie and Jamie Johnson make for very nice ambassadors for their sport, being the top American curlers. The Swedish national team has a few talented curlers as well. You should be able to click the photo for a higher resolution photo of them if this is a bit scrawny. Unfortunately for my straight female readers, the men in the sport tend to look more like middle aged versions of me without my freakishly sexy legs.

And I think it's funny that when K saw that I was writing about curling that she told me to mention "those two sisters you like." It's nice having a wife who trusts you enough to be comfortable witht he fact that you have obsessions with other women. I'm not sure curlers quite rate the level of celebrity unattainableness for the Top Five list, though.

No comments: