Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And as Mr. Reznor Once Sang, "I Will Let You Down"

You know what, I'm not even sure if that exact line is in "Hurt," but I think so. It's at least the gist. Still, I was going to post the outline of the religion I would create if I were so inclined, but I decided that after two days of high-quality output, that I'd phone one in today. I'm going to go play with my Wii instead of spending an hour on my blog tonight.

You know what? You'll survive and despite your pain at not having a huge elaborate post from me being nearly overwhelming at the moment, I'm sure that, with time and a lot of alcohol or narcotics, it will pass. Just like the wind from our colons after a meal of difficult to digest food items.

So I will leave you with this thought: I got second place in my for-beer fantasy football league, so I got three boxes of beer in the mail last week. Cool, huh? If Brett Favre hadn't sucked the week of my championship match up (-3 points, the bastard), I would have gotten five boxes. So, Mr. Favre, you owe me $30 worth of beer. I expect to see it on my porch in green and yellow packaging next week.

In summation: Play with Wii. You sad, take drugs. Me get beer. Favre=asshole.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Wii!! Hooray Wii. I wii-llingly accept your slack posting.

Jacob said...

Did you know that Guest A on the Wii Sports looks just like Severo? I was playing as that guy on the tennis game and it was all me vs me action and Kim got really giggling watching Severos fly all over the court.

Meaghan said...

Did they have Mayan slopes to their foreheads?

Courtney said...

You got a Wii? I'm so jealous. I'm still waiting for mine.

Mickey said...

Yes, that's the line and yes, you have. No, it's cool. You need to pace yourself. It's going to be a long year.

Randy said...

Sorry... Your tagged for a meme..

Hope you decide to play.

See my blog for rules.

http://aquietplaceinmymind.blogspot.com/2008/01/one-handshake-away-from-restraining.html

Jacob said...

Courtney, it's actually my sister's and it's on long term loan until she decides where she's going to be living after the end of her three-month traveling occupational therapist gig is up.

And I offered to check my Wal-Mart and ship one to you a while back. You interested?

Chris said...

Wiiiiii.