Courtney over at Malfeasance stole an idea I liked, so I stole it as well. The project was to create a photo collage with Flikr that embodied what it was to be me. If you would like to do something as well, check out Courtney's post for the directions and links. Here's the questions and below is the collage and my answers and explanations.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.
1. Jacob, duh. If you're wondering what the photo is, Jacob sheep are the only sheep I know of to have four horns.
2. I'm a bit of a foodie, but I'll always go back to pizza.
3. I did get a lot of hits for a school in a county of the same name in Texas, but this was more like my friends and I were in high school.
4. Green is the color of God.
5. I had to change this choice. I'm not all that attracted to Janeane Garafolo anymore. I saw her standup act recently and it sucked. That's a bit of a turnoff for me. After losing her, I realized that I don't have any other crush obsessions in Hollywood. Sure, I love Jennifer Lopez's butt and Catherine Zeta Jones is the epitome of beauty even if she is married to a saggy old man, but I can't describe them as obsessions. While I have no interest in Alton Brown sexually, I am a little obsessed with the man as celebrities go. Where else on television can I go to watch someone who is basically a more telegenic version of me talk about things I'm interested in?
6. Everyone who knows me knows the answer is beer. Duh. Tea comes in a distant second.
7. I've been twice, but my dream vacation would still be wandering Alaska. There were plenty of usable photos for this, including some great glacier shots since anywhere with ice in the summer is somewhere I'd love to visit, but K suggested this one for the road and the wandering it symbolized.
8. Ice cream is one of my weaknesses.
9. I'd love to be a hermit, but I'd prefer to be a hermit with K. Plus, the photos for professor and brewer sucked.
10. I searched peace and quiet, but solitude would have been a good word too.
11. Quirky. That suits me pretty well.
12. Nothing came up for aracauna_man or aracauna man, probably because my username has been mispelled since I was in the ninth grade. Araucana man (with correct spelling) pulled up many photos.