Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That's Just Great

Today's post is going to be short because I'm going to be spending every second of the next two days that I don't have to use for sleep or work trying to complete assignments for my two masters classes.

Turns out that the organization of my one class is a bit scattered. The weekly modules make no mention of the bigger assignments that are due. I have the schedule printed out and next to my bed, but last week was listed as a free week and made no mention of the major assignment mentioned on Monday. The week that started yesterday (by the class schedule) did mention the due date, but it was only a day's notice. I didn't both looking ahead because honestly, there's nothing in the class that can't be completed in a week and so far everything has been due at the end of a module week. It makes this a bit frustrating now that I've found out the due date a day after the project was due and I am lacking the resources to get the project done before tomorrow.

To top this off, because I thought there wasn't anything pressing for this class, I put off working on my other class until last night. This class works on a bi-weekly schedule meaning there are more assignments posted at once than in the scattered class. In other words I have a ton of work to get done for that class by 11 p.m. tomorrow while getting the major project for my other class finished as soon as possible. This sucks.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm sorry. It's a good thing you work better under pressure. I'm confident you'll get it done.