Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Syndicated!

Photo: DraconianRain, Flickr Creative Commons

Maybe syndication isn't the right word at all for this. Syndication implies the stuff I'm writing is going to countless destinations for publication or broadcast. Really, it's more like I wrote a special guest post for Ask and Ye Shall Receive. I think I very politely called a guy's rather large body of work a complete waste of time and effort. I even pointed out that I wasn't insulting the size of his penis. That's got to count for something, right?

Anyway, head on over there today and post something in the comments to make the poor guy feel better. Or verbally assault him. It's okay with me either way. Hell, you can harangue me if you like. Just make it creative.

3 comments:

Julie said...

But I'm lazy. Can't I just comment here and be done?

Courtney said...

Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, malodorous pervert.

OK, that wasn't that creative. I stole that from Monty Python.

Moooooog35 said...

If you'd still like to insult the size of my penis, let me know.

I'm sure your mom still has pics lying around somewhere.

Actually - I had a ACTUAL question for you. You mentioned on cutting down the frequency of my postings, but no suggestion on a timetable that you thought would be better.

You can email me at midgetmanofsteel@yahoo.com.

Thanks. Let me know about the penis pics.